Berry Greek Yogurt Bark
How delicious does this frozen yogurt bark look?
This is the perfect healthy late night snack for when those sugary ice cream cravings come creeping in.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of honey
3/4 cup of your favorite frozen or fresh fruit
1/4 cup of sliced almonds
1. Mix the Greek yogurt and the honey together, if you like it sweetened
2. Spread the yogurt evenly (about 1/2 inch thick) onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle fruit and nuts on to the yogurt
4. Freeze overnight or until solid
5. Break apart and enjoy! Store the leftovers in the freezer.